You will be joining an international law firm which has offices and businesses across the world. As a Tech Support Specialist, you will provide desktop and infrastructure support to end-users, at the same time, to have the opportunity to lead junior colleagues. about the team. You will be joining the Infrastructure / Deskside Support team, reporting to a Regional IT Manager, and supervise a team of junior specialists. about the job.
- Supervise the team to provide IT support to end-users in the local office
- Participate to prepare standard operational procedures, IT policies, and suggestions on new technologies
- Assist regional manager to ensure quality delivery, system enhancement, new technology roll-outs, etc.
- Identify room for improvements to ensure service levels
- Handle complex issues when escalated by L1 support, lead the team to resolve uncommon issues
skills & experiences required.
- 5+ years of experience in IT support, systems management, and server administration
- Experienced of being a team leader, excellent leadership skills
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience on Windows 10, Microsoft O365, Microsoft Office 2016, MDM systems, mobile devices, network support, document management systems, etc.
- ITIL holder is a plus
- Good communication and presentation skills, good team player
- Native in Cantonese, native in English and Mandarin is a must