Our client is a Well-known international Fashion brand, they are now looking for a high caliber to join their E-commerce team to cope with their business expansion.
- Fully responsible for daily operation in e-commerce platforms in APAC markets including China, Japan, Korea and SEA
- Manage online platforms including order management, order forecast, fulfillment, inventory management
- Perform competitive analysis and calculations to plan and develop merchandising strategies that maximize customer interest and sales goals
- Create product images, specs, descriptions, and other marketing materials used to increase the selling potential of the merchandise online.
- Maintain online products and ensure the accuracy of information on SKUs, categories, and price changes – including markdowns, promotions, clear outs, etc.
- Assist with preparing for the weekly digital marketing/e-commerce meetings to review strategies and concepts along with new ideas for upcoming promotions and campaigns.
- Monitor stock movement and assist in maintaining appropriate inventory levels
- Forecast profits/sales and plan budgets
- Responsible for daily/weekly/ monthly E-commerce sales performance reports
- Coordinate with buyers, logistics and related departments on day to day business operation
- Degree holder with at least 3 years’ experience in eCommerce/ retail management preferred
- Flourishes in a fast-paced and ambitious environment
- Experienced in marketplaces and eCommerce operations is absolutely advantage
- Detail-oriented, with a high level of accuracy and ability to process and analyze data
- Proficient with MS office and Google Analytics
- Excellent in spoken and written English and Chinese