Our client is a well-known investment firm in the market, currently expanding their infrastructure team and looking to hire an experienced Network Engineer to join their team.
- Handle daily operation on network and security
- Handle network and security equipment installation and configuration
- Trouble-shoot, support and analysis incident
- Design and prepare service roll-out
- Design and implement solutions for internal and user operations
- Work on multiple infrastructure projects with a specific focus in Network & Security.
- 3 years of experience in IT infrastructure and Network
- hands-on experience in Cisco routers and switches
- exposure on well-known firewalls (e.g. CheckPoint, Fortigate, Palo Alto etc.)
- solid knowledge in VLANs, routing, switching and IP addressing
- experience in using issue tracking system & network monitoring system
- CCNA, CCNP, or equivalent, will be an advantage
- FSI background is a big PLUS