Our client is the global FMCG corporation that offers a full range of consumer products. To cope with their business expansion in Hong Kong, they are seeking to hire a Key Account Manager to join their team.
- Formulate and implement long-term & short-term business strategy and plan to achieve business objectives for key chains & e-platforms.
- Plan and execute strategic sales strategy to drive the sales growth across key account and open trade channels
- Identify potential business opportunity, work closely with merchandising team to identify potential product assortment for online & offline sales channels
- Manage and oversee inventory level, ensure sufficient stocks for all sales channels
- Conduct research and analysis, obtain market and consumer insights; provide action plan and recommendation to drive the business growth
- Bachelor in Business Administration or related disciplines
- 3-6 years key account and business development experience gained from FMCG industry, from MNC / sizable firm is preferred
- Strong network with key account is a MUST
- Strong business acumen and familiar with FMCG industry
- Attention in details and strong analytical skills
- Proactive, independent and able to work under fast-paced working environment