Our client is a fast growing business who combines creativity and storytelling with immersive digital, mobile and AR/VR technology. To cope with their growth, currently they are looking for Senior/Mid level UI/UX Designer joining their development team to deliver large-scale projects with their interesting products with cutting-edge technology.
about the job.
- Work closely with Software Engineers to create innovative and intuitive user experience for the web/mobile applications, following human-centered methodology and design principles
- Gather and translate UI/UX requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces to conduct the concept visualisation
- Design wireframes, visual design, interaction models, and support design documentation
- Assisting in design research and product documentation
skills & experiences required.
- Associate Degree/Diploma or above in Multimedia or Graphic Design is preferred
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience in a similar role for graphic and UI/UX design; at least 4+ years of experience will be considered as senior level
- Solid experience in designing tools like Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Good understanding of UI/UX design methodologies on web or mobile platforms
- With a good visual design background and has an eye for good designs
- Ability to collaborate with the teammates from different teams/departments and also able to work independently
- Open-minded and eager to learn new technologies
- Happy to work in a buzzing multicultural environment