- Deploy and manage a DevOps pipeline using tools such as Ansible, Kubernetes, Git, etc.
- Implement and maintain system development stages, such as production, testing, etc.
- Work closely with backend development team to deploy application to production stage and environment
- Design Disaster Recovery solution, prepare backup schedule and plan
- Configure visualization systems for process reporting, including alerts, charts, graphs, etc., using Grafana
- Operate with public cloud platofrm (AWS)
- Hands-on experience with container environment, such as Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift
- Solid experience with CI/CD tools, e.g., Jenkins, Ansible, GitOps, etc.
- Experienced in software development with DevOps process
- Experienced in public cloud platforms, AWS is preferred
- Familiar with Linux and network security
- Familiar with C++ or Rust
- Cantonese speaker, fluent in English and Mandarin