My client is an international management group has a broad market-leading business. They are looking for a Data Science Consultant to lead some data science solution development projects for it’s business units in the group.
- Understand business needs to develop ML models and advise the technology stacks tools, monitor and analyze the performance and data accuracy
- Leverage the ML models/ algorithm to optimize customer experiences and turn data into business value/ recommendation for business units
- Work closely with different functional teams to implement the ML models and monitor the performance
- Monitor and guide Junior Data Scientist to make sure the project delivery on time and meet the business requirement
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science/Business Administration or related discipline
- 5 years’ or above experience as Data Scientist in retail field
- Solid experience in building ML models for retail products (recommendation systems, predictive models, etc…)
- Solid experience in SQL, Python, R, Spark, etc..
- Familiar with adopting MLOps in developing analytics products
- Ability to present the business ideas to technical and non-technical senior management
- Excellent communication skill in both verbal and written English; Chinese will be a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills