Our business partner is one of the top tier banks that offers well-round financial services to various clients. They are looking for experienced professionals to join and support their business portfolio.
- Responsible for the whole processing on Cross-Border Account Opening in according with AML policy and the relevant Procedure Manual.
- Review / Approve the account opening documents, KYC and AML documents. FATCA and CRS on-boarding documents.
- Review the AML name checking and Google Search result
- Help enhancing the process workflow, system requirement and take lead on performing User Acceptance Test
- Perform variety of back office support checking functions, such as customer account maintenance and other operations activities as assigned
- Provide monitoring and supervision in daily works.
- Assist Team Manager in solving routine problems on Cross-Border Account Opening
- Assist Team Manager in supervising the whole team of Agency Temp / Contract to achieve goals.Assist Temp Manager in providing guidance and coaching to Agency Temp / Contract.
- Degree Holder or above is preferred
- Min 8 year working experience in back office operations and 5 year of which is in supervisory / checker level is preferred
- Experience in Cross-Border Account Opening is preferred.
- Familiar with the regulatory requirements in relation to client account opening will be advantage.
- Ability to handle multi-tasks in a tight schedule and willing to work overtime
- Independent, responsible and self-motivated
- Strong PC skill and proficient in MS Application and Chinese Word Processing