Our client is the world’s premier company specializing in logistic services is now seeking a high caliber to join their team as Internal Audit Manager.
- Supervise a team(3-4 subordinates) to perform an internal audit
- Understand the Group’s business risks and controls to perform a risk assessment of assigned functions and processes within the required timeframe.
- Provide practical recommendations to remediate internal control deficiencies
- Assist in the enhancement of internal control policies and procedures
- Assist risk assessment and support risk management review
- Degree in Accounting / Finance or related disciplines with professional qualifications
- At least 6 years’ external/internal audit experience in MNC
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to work independently and under pressure