- Responsible for integrating people, work process and physical assets to deliver quality services to partner companies;
- Manage the facilities management service providers to ensure effective and efficient operation of the facilities including but not limit to space and business operations coordination, business and operation continuity, customer service enhancement, health and safety of the facilities and property, financial planning and monitoring, facilities maintenance and improvement, day to day operation such as cleaning and hygiene, security control, concierge service, landscape, signage, car park management and community services in Science Park and InnoParks including office buildings, residential institutions, high-tech manufacturing & logistic centre, data technology hub, laboratories and other properties;
- Review the functions and operations of different areas for continuous improvement towards facilities management best practices;
- Handle emergency incidents, inquiries and complaints from the customers and provide effective solutions
- Manage annual operation budgets and monitor actual monthly incomes and expenditures;
- Responsible for the provision of quality tenant services including but not limited to tenants liaison, tenancy administration support, coordinating of take-over / hand-over of premises, fitting-out works and complaints handling;
- Handle capital works project, A&A and renovation with consultant team. Advise on tender specifications and monitor the project progress and payments;
- Monitor the take-over process of new buildings and follow up all outstanding building defects until satisfactory completion;
- Perform other duties as assigned by Head of Operation and Leasing, Associate Director, Corporate Facilities Management and/or the delegate.
- University degree or above in Facilities Management, Building Services Engineering, relevant Engineering disciplines or other related disciplines;
- Corporate membership of HKIFM, CFM, MIH, RICS or equivalent is an added advantage;
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant post qualification working experience in operations and customer/tenancy service of sizable infrastructures including commercial, logistic and/or manufacturing based properties;
- Experience in facilities management with knowledge of government procedures and requirements on licensing and maintenance certifications;
- Strong interpersonal skills with customer service oriented mindset in dealing with different levels of internal and external parties;
- Excellent communication, planning, organizational, management and customer service skills; self-motivated, confident, creative and strong desire to achieve excellence;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).