In the case of selecting a brand new expertise acquisition answer, Expertise Acquisition groups have many decisions. In any case, who has time in at this time’s fast-changing expertise panorama to assessment all 100+ choices in the marketplace to search out the proper one?
That’s the place having a trusted third-party evaluation is essential, serving to you save money and time by doing many of the analysis for you. Fortunately, Aptitude Analysis has made it straightforward to get neutral opinions with their newest report, Talent Acquisition Systems (2021): Mapping a New Path.
The report supplies a framework for knowledgeable decision-making based mostly on core themes and business developments. The result’s a purchaser’s information that units you up for achievement, so you possibly can consider with confidence and make investments correctly.
Listed here are three of these concerns that can assist you decide the perfect expertise acquisition answer on your firm.
In regards to the Aptitude Index Report
In contrast to different lists of the perfect recruiting software program, the Aptitude Index Report doesn’t price or rank suppliers. As an alternative, it affords a high-level overview of the expertise acquisition know-how panorama to assist expertise professionals decide what standards to judge when deciding on an answer.
This 12 months’s report profiles 13 main distributors (together with Lever) by highlighting key differentiators, strengths, and weaknesses, in addition to responses to COVID-19 and variety, fairness, and inclusion efforts. It additionally options distinctive insights from creator and Aptitude Analysis Founder, Madeline Laurano.
[Related: 5 Reasons to Switch Your Applicant Tracking System]
3 concerns when reviewing expertise acquisition suppliers
For those who’re able to improve your ATS to a contemporary recruiting software program, you’re not alone. In line with Aptitude Analysis, 44% of corporations adopted new expertise acquisition options in 2020 and one in 4 corporations want to change their ATS in 2021.
Your north star on this course of? Discovering a associate who meets your wants not simply at this time, but in addition sooner or later. Meaning asking powerful questions to find out who’s devoted to innovation, staying one step forward of the recruiter’s altering wants, and has a status for assist.
“TA patrons should look past performance and think about true partnerships in each the product and the imaginative and prescient.”
Key concerns to information your analysis course of:
- The most effective-of-breed vs. enterprise useful resource planning (ERP) debate persists. Many expertise leaders face resistance from IT or enterprise leaders when investing in best-of-breed suppliers over core human capital administration (HCM) methods or ERP suppliers. Excellent news is, corporations can have each, with many choices that mix the perfect of each worlds.
- The applicant monitoring system (ATS) is just not sufficient. Trendy recruiting requires a contemporary expertise acquisition software program, which is a lot greater than a workflow or conventional ATS. It’s a next-generation expertise relationship administration (TRM) and candidate relationship administration (CRM) answer that empowers you to construct actual, customized relationships with potential expertise at scale.
- The muse is essentially the most vital. For expertise acquisition know-how to be efficient, corporations should construct a strong basis that features integration, knowledge administration, and automation. From there, each side of expertise acquisition will be constructed. Executed effectively, the inspiration is intentional and scalable.
[Related: How to Choose the Best Applicant Tracking System]
Planning for present and future wants
Seems many organizations are underutilizing their present expertise tech investments. Aptitude Analysis discovered that solely 3% of corporations are utilizing all the performance of their ATS system. Regardless of this, one in 4 corporations plan on altering their ATS in 2021.
That’s why it’s so essential to look internally at what your group wants from a recruiting software program and put collectively a listing of necessities that may drive your search. That means, you will discover a real associate who will develop with you and never only one for the short-term.
When it’s time to judge recruiting software program, ask your self: “Does this supplier have services that won’t simply remedy my present issues, but in addition scale with me? What’s their product roadmap and does it match with my group’s wants? Are they dedicated to innovation?”
[Related: 21 Questions to Ask When Choosing the Best ATS]
Prioritizing Range, Fairness, and Inclusion
It’s not sufficient to work in silos on the subject of variety, fairness, and inclusion (DEI) objectives. Actual affect begins on the expertise pipeline stage and is a vital complement to different initiatives taking place throughout individuals and administration groups.
New to Aptitude Analysis’s Report this 12 months was a highlight on DEI. Expertise acquisition suppliers should lead by instance for DEI, not solely with the product capabilities they provide their clients, but in addition their very own dedication to DEI by management, group, tradition, and companies.
Inquiries to ask as you consider suppliers on DEI ought to embrace:
- Does this supplier prioritize DEI inside their very own firm reasonably than simply telling me I ought to achieve this?
- Have they got a devoted DEI position?
- Do they supply blinded resumes or blinded interviews to scale back bias?
- Do they think about how moral AI and AI matching can scale back bias?
- Have they got deep analytic insights into DEI?
Lever named a Greatest-of-Breed Supplier with a Robust Dedication to DEI by Aptitude Analysis.
Enhancing the person expertise for candidates and recruiters
You’ll be able to have all of the superb capabilities on the earth at your fingertips in your recruiting software program, but when it’s not straightforward to make use of, expertise groups and hiring managers gained’t have interaction. That’s why, along with all of the components above, the report stresses giving expertise its weight.
Ease of use for recruiters supplies a optimistic, pleasurable expertise that reinforces productiveness. In the meantime, customization for candidates removes friction together with the applying, interviewing, and onboarding phases — much more essential in hybrid or totally distant work fashions.
Capabilities to search for on the subject of expertise embrace:
- Nurture and candidate engagement instruments
- Analytics and reporting
- Expertise pipelines
- Candidate communications
- Job distribution and profession websites
- Inside mobility
- Worker referrals
[Related: Recruiting RFP Template: How to Evaluate an ATS with CRM Solution]
See Lever’s award-winning software program in motion
We’re proud that Aptitude Analysis acknowledged Lever as each a supplier with a powerful recruitment advertising and marketing/CRM answer and a powerful dedication to DEI. Curious to discover these instruments and be taught extra about our capabilities? Get a customized demo of our CRM + ATS at this time.