香港Web Designer 人工資料
- Guest Relations / Receptionist
- Customer Services Officer (Banking)
- Customer Service Representative ( Hotline 5 days work)
- Customer Care Officer (Hotline Team)
- Customer Services Executive (Booking Team)
- Operation Executive 網購平台主任( E-Commerce – Online shop)
- IT Officer / IT Infrastructure Specialist (In House)
- Senior Editor / Digital Reporter (Pet Content 寵物故事)
- Graphic Designer ( Social Media / Digital Media Advertising )
- Load Control Officer
Web Designer Salaries by Experience
Web Designer 人工與年資(新入行至資深年資)的相關性
Find out what you should earn with a customized salary estimate and negotiate pay with confidence.
- Junior (up to 2 years of work experience)
- Middle (3 – 5 years of work experience)
- Senior (more than 6 years of work experience)
- Junior (2年或以下相關經驗)
- Middle (3 – 5 年相關經驗)
- Senior (6年或以上相關經驗)
Web Designer Job Summary:
Web Designer: Job Description Template
● Designing the basic structure of the website layout.
● Creating graphic concepts of websites and their implementation using programming languages.
● Preparing preliminary website designs and submitting concepts for the client´s approval.
● Collecting texts and creating content for the website.
● Optimising text, graphic, audio and video elements by converting them into various digital formats.
● Website testing in terms of functionality and fixing bugs.
● One to three years of professional design experience
● Portfolio of strong creative work
● Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
● Social media and email marketing experience a plus
Web Designer Salaries by Education
We explore the average salary earned at each educational level so you can better understand your current earning potential and make a smarter decision as to whether or not earning a bachelor degree makes sense for you in Hong Kong.
Web Designer Salaries by Age Group
We explore the average salary earned at each age group so you can better understand your current earning potential in Hong Kong.
Web Designer Salaries by Company Size
Did small, medium or large companies top the list for wage growth?
- Small (up to 50 employees)
- Middle (51 – 249 employees)
- Large (250 and more employees)
- Small Company(50人或以下公司)
- Middle Company(51 – 249 人公司)
- Large Company(250人或以上公司)