香港Cloud Engineer 人工資料
- Guest Relations / Receptionist
- Customer Services Officer (Banking)
- Customer Service Representative ( Hotline 5 days work)
- Customer Care Officer (Hotline Team)
- Customer Services Executive (Booking Team)
- Operation Executive 網購平台主任( E-Commerce – Online shop)
- IT Officer / IT Infrastructure Specialist (In House)
- Senior Editor / Digital Reporter (Pet Content 寵物故事)
- Graphic Designer ( Social Media / Digital Media Advertising )
- Load Control Officer
Cloud Engineer Salaries by Experience
Cloud Engineer 人工與年資(新入行至資深年資)的相關性
Find out what you should earn with a customized salary estimate and negotiate pay with confidence.
- Junior (up to 2 years of work experience)
- Middle (3 – 5 years of work experience)
- Senior (more than 6 years of work experience)
- Junior (2年或以下相關經驗)
- Middle (3 – 5 年相關經驗)
- Senior (6年或以上相關經驗)
Cloud Engineer Job Summary:
Cloud Engineer: Job Description Template
● Planning, designing and developing cloud-based applications.
● Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines.
● Deploying and debugging cloud initiatives as needed in accordance with best practices throughout the development lifecycle.
● Training teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required.
● Employing exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues before they snowball into problems.
● Using your extensive knowledge of APIs to design RESTful services, and integrate them with existing data providers, using JSON or XML as needed.
● Orchestrating and automating cloud-based platforms throughout the company.
● Stay current with industry trends, making recommendations as needed to help the organization innovate and excel.
● Certification as an AWS Solutions Architect, Cloud Security Certification, and/or OpenStack Administrator Certification a plus. (Other cloud-related certification also a plus.)
● Five years’ experience in developing software using languages such as Java, Python, C++ or Ruby.
● Experience with SOA applications and cloud-based services, preferably AWS.
● Experience working with OpenStack, Linux/UNIX, Rackspace, Docker and Microsoft Azure.
● Three to five years’ experience in a Cloud Engineer role or related position.
● Knowledge of web services, API, REST and RPC.
● Strong awareness of networking and internet protocols, including TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP and distributed networks.
● Database experience, including knowledge of SQL and NoSQL, and related data stores such as Postgres.
● Extensive experience with open-source technology, software development and system engineering.
● Excellent communication and organizational skills, and the ability to stay focused on completing tasks and meeting goals within a busy workspace.
● Interest in Cloud Engineering and its impact on greater business practices.
● Skilled at working in tandem with a team of engineers, or alone as required.
Cloud Engineer Salaries by Education
We explore the average salary earned at each educational level so you can better understand your current earning potential and make a smarter decision as to whether or not earning a bachelor degree makes sense for you in Hong Kong.
Cloud Engineer Salaries by Age Group
We explore the average salary earned at each age group so you can better understand your current earning potential in Hong Kong.
Cloud Engineer Salaries by Company Size
Did small, medium or large companies top the list for wage growth?
- Small (up to 50 employees)
- Middle (51 – 249 employees)
- Large (250 and more employees)
- Small Company(50人或以下公司)
- Middle Company(51 – 249 人公司)
- Large Company(250人或以上公司)