My client is a US-based company in the aviation industry. Apart from heavy industry, they also have digital solutions providing to the commercial aviation sector. Their products are a series of interactive technologies that aim to minimize the face-to-face interactions for commercial passengers.
about the role
- Liaise with sales team to understand client’s requirements and design a feasible plan to implement company’s digital solutions to client’s end
- Install, configure, update and test new and existing applications and workstations both on-site and remotely
- Setup, configure and manage the network systems, cloud migration, cloud platform operations
- Act as L3 support to digital applications when needed and meet Service Level Agreement. Worked with regional team across APAC to deliver implementations.
- Prepare technical analysis for product implementation and enhancement with particular specifications
about the requirement
- 5 years of experience in systems implementations, enterprise systems, or managed services. Ideally from the aviation, airport, or airline sector
- Hands-on experience on L2 or L3 product support and troubleshooting
- Strong understanding in network systems and protocols (TCP/IP), and routing protocols. Holder of CCNP, CCDP will be a big plus.
- Experienced in deployment of Cisco ASA routers and switches.
- Knowledge in cloud platforms and services, ideally AWS
- Understanding on experience in DevOps will be an advantage, e.g., Docers, OpenShift, Kubernetes, etc.
- Understanding on VDI will be an advantage, e.g., VMWare, Hyper-V, VirtualBox, etc.