- Responsible for implementing new and enhancing existing applications in the bank’s Back Office and Corporate space (Including Pro-trade system, settlement system , Middleware etc)
- Participate in full project life cycle/ SDLC including gathering user requirements, producing detailed specs, designing, coding, testing, deployment and post implementation support.
- Manage end to end projects including the initial project technical proposal, analysis, design, implementation and subsequent production rollout and support
- Work collaboratively with all internal clients including business users(Back Office, Risk etc ), IT team, Infrastructure and IT Governance to achieve department and company-wide goals and objectives
- Take lead on Change Requests to ensure the change is well communicated to
- Bachelor degree holders in computer science or relevant experience
- working experience in the Financial Service environment, experience in Back Office/Financial Applications is highly preferable
- Proficient experience or strong understanding of integration architecture and design skills
- Extensive experience in C# and .Net Core
- Strong relational database skills – in particular SQL Server
- Experience of Linux and Windows platforms
- Experience in using object oriented analysis, in particular UML
- Experience in using TDD/BDD agile methodology
- Applied cloud technology knowledge such as Docker and Kubernetes are an added advantage.
- Excellent command of English
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, team player and quick learner