- To support the execution of projects and programme on time, within budget and according to the agreed quality plan.
- Assist the project managers or programme managers on project planning. Issues and risk monitoring as well as finance tracking
- Coordinate with key stakeholders and sponsors for project meetings, updates and follow ups
- Lead the delivery of project, act as the key coordination point for all the team involved in the project.
- Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan
- At least 4 years of solid experience in Project Management as Project Manager
- Experience in MPF projects is highly preferred
- Good personal organizational skills and project management experience
- Experience in working on large scale organization-wide reengineering projects, preferably in a financial services institution
- Good in both spoken and written Chinese and English